Dr. Nikki McHenry, D.C.
- Doctoral Degree in Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic
- Bachelors in Psychology/Rehabilitation Services from Southern University and A&M College
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licensed by the Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licensed Chiropractor in Georgia
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Imaging
- Board Certified in Physiological Therapeutics
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
The Massage Therapist
Oliver "Tre" Billups
Oliver "Tre" Billups attended Tuskegee University and University of Louisiana at Monroe majoring in Occupational Therapy. He obtained his Associate of Science Degree from High-Tech Institute. Tre’ is a licensed massage therapist, certified in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Sports, Lomi Lomi, Corrective Bodyworks, and Neuromuscular Therapy massages. Tre’ is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association and is passionate about educating the public on various aspects of the muscular system.